Friday, September 26, 2014

Long Term Bucket List

Long Term Bucket List




  • Have an outdoor paintball course on my own land. I have always enjoyed playing paintball, and I think it would be very cool to have my own paintball course.


  • Build my own truck. I like to work on cars, dirtbikes, or pretty much anything with a motor on it and I think it would be awesome to one day drive something that I built myself.


  • Skydiving. I consider myself to be a thrill seeker and would love to try skydiving one day.
skydiving.jpg









  • Have my own dirt bike track. I enjoy riding dirt bikes and anything that goes fast, and i would love to one day have my own dirt bike track to ride. ferry_track2.jpg


  • Own a huge yacht. Owning a huge yacht would be very cool for many reasons. You could have your own boat the size of, or even bigger than a cruise ship. Princess Cruise Ship.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment