Monday, September 22, 2014

Short Term Bucket List



  • Buy a dirt bike. I’ve always loved riding dirtbikes and anything that goes fast.
Jeremy-Stenberg-X-Games.jpg
  • Buy a truck. My favorite kind of vehicles are trucks, especially lifted ones. chevy-trucks-muddingchevy-truck-lifted-mudding-image---cool-car-wallpapers-for-your-6nag2vz4.jpg  



  • Get another job. The job I recently had was only for the summer, and it is now time for me to get another one.


  • Vacation to Florida. I have vacationed in Florida before, and most recently during this past summer, and it is most definitely my favorite place that I have been


  • Join the military. I have always wanted to join the military since I was a child. I will most likely join right after high school, and either Join the Air Force or the Marine Corps.




No comments:

Post a Comment